- We are currently in network with the following insurances: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Healthpartners, Cigna, MinnesotaCare, Ucare, Preferred One PPO/HMO, Alliance, and Benefit Plan Administrators.
- Some insurances require prior-authorization so please forward your insurance card and birth date when scheduling to:
Non-Insurance Appointments (Including HSAs and FSAs)
- We offer affordable, quality Chiropractic care for all, even those without insurance or that have high deductibles.
- Treatment includes analysis, muscle work/testing, and adjustment.
- Governer Walz has put into law large fines for not wearing mandatory masks via executive order here in MN.
- My personal take is that I would hate for someone to lose anyone close to them by fault of mine, therefore I wear a mask and sanitize the room before/after patients.
- So far, mask wearing appears to reduce the spread of the virus which is clearly a good thing if that’s the case and hopefully saving lives.
- Our people, our communities, and especially our freedoms must be protected in these critical times.
- Covid-19: If within the last 14 days you are experiencing loss of smell, loss of taste, and/or a fever we ask that you get tested and do not schedule an appointment for the safety of all involved.
- Current CDC recommendations (9/18/20) recommend that if you are exposed to someone with Covid-19 you should get tested.
- If you would like to schedule an insurance covered adjustment or exam for BCBS, Healthpartners, MinnesotaCare, or Medical Assistance, please email Dr. Dustin Dukart at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 612-314-9482 for prior authorization.